I’m Mike, I’m an Aussie Vietnamese living in the overcast city (what I otherwise call London). A few things about me:
– I wanted to be Bruce Lee when I was 10. I almost broke my finger at that age trying to do one of his 1 finger push ups.
– I despise doing things that bore me. Ironing is at the top of that list.
– I think my iPhone can do a better job of being me than I can.
– I hate bad customer service, so much so I’ve banned myself from going to Strada (an Italian restaurant chain with tasty food but dislikes me too)
– Phil Dunphy in Modern Family is hilarious.
I’m a hard worker but I don’t work smart enough. This blog is me trying to do that.
For the gym or health gurus out there, check out my other site Gymmotivationquote.com to get motivated!